Fabric rolling machines designed to roll a wide range of fabrics for fabric rolling, measuring, inspecting, and cross-cutting fabric treating processes. Fabric rolling machines are suitable for all types of fabrics (woven, non-woven, technical) including delicate fabrics like silk, knits, and Lycra.
Fabric Rolling Machine
The Fabric Rolling Machine (ST-RM) is designed to roll a wide range of fabrics in full width from either plaited/loose fabric or fabric rolls. The Fabric Rolling Machine is suitable for all types of fabrics (woven, non-woven, technical), including delicate fabrics like silk, knits, and Lycra.
- Photo sensor for accurate fabric edge-alignment
- Fabric roll measuring and digital weighing machine
- Versatile fabric input options (roll-to-roll, plaited, etc.)
- Optional linear fabric roll end cutter
- Pneumatic roll ejection drive – optional
Horizontal Fabric Rolling Machine
The Horizontal Fabric Rolling Machine (ST-HRM) is suitable for fabric inspection, measuring, rolling and cross-cutting fabric treating processes. The Horizontal Fabric Rolling Machine can handle a wide range of rolled fabrics and is designed for fabric distributors and retailers in mind.
- Accurate length measuring/counting
- Full width fabric inspection
- Sturdy roll cradle
- Consistent roll output; adjustable roll hardness
- Mobile – movable wheels
- Foot pedal for easy start/stop controls
- Linear fabric end cutter (optional)