This disposable nonwoven shoe cover production machine is fully automated from raw material feeding to packaging. Ultrasonic welding is used to fix both ends of the nonwoven fabric and elastic cord for a high-quality finished product.
- Fully automatic
- 50-80 pcs/min.
- Ultrasonic welding
- Frequency conversion control speed regulator
- Stacking and packing of finished caps
- Automatic constant temperature control
- Ultrasonic fusion welding and electrothermal bonding for extra comfort and firm fitting
- Aluminum frame makes the machine light weight and easy to clean